- Choi, Jaehoon. "Max - Expansion From a Programming Paradigm to a Distributed Lab," The Routledge Handbook to Rethinking the History of Technology-based Music, edited by Jøran Rudi and Monty Adkins, Routledge, forthcoming 2024.
- Choi, Jaehoon. "Brushing Interface - DIY multi-touch interface for expressive gestural performance" in Proceedings of the International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression, 2023. [link]
- Choi, Jaehoon. "Drifting: Integrating Embodied Practice and Making As a Compositional Process," Performance Philosophy 8 (1):ECHO #5, 2023. [link]
- Choi, Jaehoon. "Brushing II," ECHO, a journal of music, thought and technology, Issue 3, 2022 [link]
- "Biennale Musica 2023: Micro-Music," La Biennale Di Venezia, 2023
- "Works from the 2022-23 Art & Code cohort," Rhizome, 2023 [link]
- "RPI Graduate Student Premiers New Work at Venice Biennale," Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2023 [link]